Holy cow! At long last, Episode 5 is finally here. You can catch our excuses on the podcast, but needless to say, it’s been a busy season for both our hosts. We’re just glad to be back and to have you here with us.
We’re very excited to feature author Travis Thrasher as our guest. Travis is a genre-defying author – he’s written more than 20 books which span from horror to love stories. Not many artists can be referred to as both the Christian Stephen King and the Christian Nicholas Sparks. Joe and Travis discuss his most recent work, Home Run, a novelization of the movie of the same name. Then they dive deeper into the life of a published author, the challenges of being diverse, collaborating in writing, and avoiding labels.
- We experienced some audio quality issues during recording due to bandwidth issues. We appreciate you bearing with us.
- Thanks to Evan Dunn for providing our bumper. In case you missed it, he was featured in an interview on the site last month. Check it out here.
- Thanks also to Lisa Beech at David C. Cook for providing the opportunity and coordinating the interview with Travis.
- More interviews, articles and reviews of recent music releases and books, can be found on our site, Frequency.fm.
- We want to hear from you. Let us know how we’re doing (good or bad), who you want to hear from, and what we should do next.
Travis on Facebook