In late February of this year, Joe sat down with Anthony and Chris Hoisington (and bevy of other fine individuals) and enjoyed an extended conversation with the group known as Brothers McClurg. Sadly, when we sat down a week later to edit the interview for a feature episode, tears welled up in our our eyes – after five minutes, the audio flat-lined, rendering most of the interview unusable (unless you like to hear a monotone buzz for 40 minutes…).
The thing is, we really like these guys, and their music is great. Therefore, we made the decision to swallow our pride and share the small bit that we do have, because we want to get the word out about Brothers McClurg one way or another. So, although the episode is brief, it is still fun. Listen in, download their latest releases (Home and Around the Mic), and be sure tell a friend about the fresh new music you’ve discovered.
- If you’re interested in taking a little trip in WABAC machine, we invite you to listen to Joe’s first interview with Chris and Anthony, which was recorded for All About Worship in January 2012: http://www.allaboutworship.com/blog/brothersmcclurg
- Want to feature some songs at your church or live event? Chord charts for both new albums can be found here: http://sprigmusic.com/artists/brothers-mcclurg/brothers-mcclurg-chord-charts/
- Another episode of our full podcast is due out next week featuring singer/songwriter, Amy Savin. Jump over to her website to “read ahead”: http://www.amysavin.com/
- Be sure to check out Mandy Thompson’s creative series, The Chase. We’ve published all four parts, but we encourage you to start with Part 1: Creativity Manifesto
Quick Links for Brothers McClurg:
- Website: brothersmcclurg.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brothersmcclurg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/brothersmcclurg