First things first: thanks to you all for making Part 1 of our interview with Bonnie Gray one of the most popular ever on Frequency. Of course, it’s no wonder. Bonnie’s compassion and authenticity are apparent, and her enthusiasm is engaging. For Part 2, we learn about her recent collaboration with visual artist Dee Kasberger of www.RedLetterWords.com, which quickly transitions into a discussion of current culture and its behavior towards artists.
The latter half of this episode (after the music transition) turns personal and focuses on the topics of anxiety and PTSD. For folks acquainted with Bonnie’s book, Finding Spiritual Whitespace, this won’t be unfamiliar territory and is a key part of the journey. We hope you stick around to listen to this important piece of the conversation.
- Bonnie’s pieces with Dee Kasberger can be found here: http://www.redletterwords.com/bonnie-gray/
- If you haven’t joined Bonnie’s book club yet, you’re not too late. Here’s the link to get you started: http://www.faithbarista.com/bookclub/
- Christa Wells released her Covers EP this week. It features re-imagined arrangements of five classics songs from the late 80s and early 90s. At $4.99, it’s a steal. Oh, and if you stay tuned, there may just very well be a giveaway associated with this one…
- This week, Travis Thrasher and Frequency.fm officially launched The Hinterlands Saga with a brand new dedicated site and a podcast. Visit http://hinterlands.frequency.fm/ to read the latest entries in this blog-a-book experiment and subscribe on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-hinterlands-saga/id966041141). And just because we think it’s cool, the promo video follows.
Quick Links for Bonnie:
- Website: http://www.faithbarista.com/
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/thebonniegray
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheBonnieGray