Last year, we had an engaging conversation in Episode 9 with author Preston Sprinkle. His thoughtful and intelligent book Fight: A Christian Case for Non-Violence intrigued and impressed us. We also recognized the discipline and rigor required to research and write a book that is complete, compelling, and readable. In this excerpt, Preston shares two approaches he employs to improve his work.
For more information on Preston, visit:
- Website: http://www.prestonsprinkle.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PrestonSprinkle
- Blog: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/theologyintheraw/
- Preston is very involved in Touch Nepal, a non-profit focused on fulfilling Jesus’ great commission in Nepal. We encourage you to learn more about their mission: http://www.touchnepal.org/
- Preston’s most recent book, Charis: God’s Scandalous Grace for Us, was released in July of this year. Check it out.
- Grab more quick insights from our Frequency guests by visiting our Wise Words page: http://www.frequency.fm/wisewords/