Change is inevitable and oftentimes painful. Staci Frenes understands this fact as well as any of us. With the release of her latest album, Unpathed Waters, Undreamed Shores, on December 16, 2016, we sat down to discuss the nature of change and how it is represented in these songs. Amongst other topics, we dig into the challenges and benefits of a good artist/producer relationship and what it means to embrace the difficulties in life.
- When discussing the track, “Storms”, Staci gushed about the book How to Survive a Shipwreck by Jonathon Martin. While we’re tracking down the author, why don’t you grab the book and read it as a companion piece?
- Leaving a review on iTunes is one of the best ways to give exposure to the artists we feature on Frequency. We’d be more than honored if you would hop over there and say something (nice…)
Quick Links for Staci:
- Website: http://www.stacifrenes.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/stacifrenes/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stacifrenes
Quick Links for Frequency:
- Frequency on Twitter
- Frequency on Facebook
- Frequency on Google+
- Dan on Twitter, Google+, Facebook
- Joe on Twitter, Google+