Happy day, everyone! The Shut Up and Listen podcast is back with our buddy, Jim Gray. In this installment, he introduces us to Kyle Reed, an entrepreneur and marketing blogger from Nashville. Kyle resources people with ideas, content, and marketing. He is married to Ginny, works in Digital Marketing and likes his coffee black and his dog, Jack.
Kyle has some special content just for you listeners that includes:
- Social Media Content Calendar
- Social Media Suggested Content Schedule
- Hacking Monday Worksheet
Quick Links for Kyle Reed:
- Website: http://thoughtsaboutnothing.com
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/kylereed
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/kylereed/
Quick Links for Frequency:
- Frequency on Twitter
- Frequency on Facebook
- Frequency on Google+
- Dan on Twitter, Google+, Facebook
- Joe on Twitter, Google+
The Shut Up & Listen Podcast features music by Kevin McCloud, “There It Is”. More info can be found at http://incompetech.com/.