It’s time for Episode 13, our first of 2014. As I’m sure you also experienced, the holidays kept us hopping, and we’re just now coming out from under the weight of it all. We’re excited to share an engaging conversation with worship leader and Essential Worship artist, Tim Timmons. Tim’s passion, unique style, and energy made his 2013 release Cast My Cares one of the most compelling worship releases of the year.
Joe caught up with him at home during a rare break from his touring schedule. Tim, who refers to himself as a “varsity American Christian”, discusses the effort required to support the album while raising a young family, the fine balance between self-promotion and pursuing the mission of his ministry, and how living with cancer influences his art and engagement with people.
- Tim mentions a book written by his father, also named Tim Timmons, titled Simply Enough. It’s available as an ebook on Amazon. If you are a Prime member, you can check it out for free from their lending library.
- Did you read our recent interview with JC Mason? Learn about her music and burgeoning ministry Steadfast Trail and how you can support it.
- Catch up on our latest book reviews: Falling Into Place by Hattie Kauffman and Crazy Busy by Kevin DeYoung
- More interviews, articles and reviews of recent music releases and books, can be found on our site, Frequency.fm.
- If you like the show, we’d love you to leave us a review on iTunes. To make it easy for you, we’ve provided this handy link: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/frequency.fm/id599474294
Quick Links for Tim:
- Website: http://timmonsmusic.com/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/timtimmons
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/timmonsmusic
Quick Links for Frequency:
- Frequency on Twitter
- Frequency on Facebook
- Frequency on Google+
- Dan on Twitter, Google+, Facebook
- Joe on Twitter, Google+