Christian Musician Summit Northwest is one of our favorite events to attend, and we never fail to return with a plethora of excellent conversations to share. Our experience last November was no exception. We did, however, reserve one: our interview with Keith Mohr, an entrepreneur and diverse creative. Keith has been a long-time advocate for independent artists, founding IndieHeaven.com back in 1997.
Keith made himself comfortable at the booth for what turned into a 90-minute conversation. Of course, we didn’t push record until well into the second hour. Regardless, we caught some of Keith’s best wisdom in those final twenty minutes. There’s a lot to learn from this industry professional and insider – not of least of which is why Wisconsin smells like manure…
- Season 9 of Nashville Rising Star kicks off on March 29th. Learn more here: http://www.nashvillerisingstar.com/
- Interested in participating in the InspireSong retreat? Here’s where to get more information: http://inspiresong.com/
- Don’t forget to sign up for “Show Us Your Gear” event. We want to know how you’re getting things done.
- Towards the end of the interview, you hear Joe throw a question to somebody named “Marc” (with a “c” no less). That’s Marc Pearce, a longtime Frequency friend and patron. He graciously gave of his time and energy to help host the booth during our time at CMS NW. He’s the best!
- Leaving a review on iTunes is one of the best ways to give exposure to the artists we feature on Frequency. We’d be more than honored if you would hop over there and say something (nice…)
Quick Links for Keith:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/keithmohr
- Mohr Music Productions: http://www.mohrmusicproductions.com/
- Indie Heaven: http://www.indieheaven.com/index.php
- Nashville Rising Star: http://www.nashvillerisingstar.com/