Happy New Year and welcome back to the podcast. For our first episode of 2016, we wanted to share something special and uniquely appropriate. Katie Gustafson is a name familiar to many folks as an accomplished singer-songwriter and worship leader. But she wears another hat – she’s a licensed professional counselor who has been in practice since 2009. It was her work as a therapist that brought her to our attention.
The topic of self-care is one that is perhaps not discussed frequently enough amongst creatives. Considering that we are entering the long Winter months, we wanted to arm you with some information and options to help you thrive and grow while the sky is dark and ground is frozen (especially for Dan in PEI). Katie sat down with Joe to discuss the importance of being emotionally and mentally healthy and self-aware as an artist, including her own experience.
- More information on Myers Briggs: http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
- More information on the enneagram: https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/guide-to-all-riso-hudson-tests/
Quick Links for Katie:
- Website: http://katiegustafsoncounseling.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ktgustafson
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/katie-gustafson/27/845/312