Just about a year ago, we had the privilege to connect with singer/songwriter, Josh Blakesley. Upon learning that he was releasing a new project, Mass of Restoration, we wanted to take the opportunity to catch up. Five years in the making, Mass of Restoration is a unique exercise in creating within very specific constraints and with a clear audience in mind. Josh demonstrates that he’s up for the task. Oh, and you might wonder about the title. Just listen, and you’ll figure it out…(you’re so impatient).
- As noted in the interview, the octavos are available at Oregon Catholic Press (OCP). To make it easy for you, we’ve provided a link: https://www.ocp.org/en-us/collections/dg/88
- Leaving a review on iTunes is one of the best ways to give exposure to the artists we feature on Frequency. We’d be more than honored if you would hop over there and say something (nice…)
Quick Links for Josh:
- Website: joshblakesleyband.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/joshblakesley
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/joshblakesleyband