With the busyness and wonder of the Easter season behind us, Dan and Joe finally had the chance to take a deep breath and jump back into new episodes. That means we’re ready to share Part 2 of our interview with Joel Vaughn. We pick up just where Part 1 ended Joel began to describe his transition to signing with Dream Label Group. Enjoy!
- The interview starts at timestamp 8:20. We are very impressed with how disciplined we were about banter this week.
- Ron Sexsmith is an accomplished and commercially underappreciated Canadian singer-songwriter. He has an international reputation, however, with folks in the industry. Joe likes him. Dan’s never heard of him. What else do you need to know?
- Little known fact: a-ha was one of Joe’s favorite bands of the 80s. He used to get teary when “Take On Me” started to play on the radio.
- Want to be among the select group who gets an unedited listen to the forthcoming Matty Mullins interview? Sign up to be a Patreon patron – for as little as $1 – and you’ll have access. And if you already support us, we can’t thank you enough.
For more information on Joel Vaughn, visit:
- Website: http://www.joelvaughnmusic.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/joelvaughnmusic
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joelvaughnmusic/