A few weeks ago, we featured a guest blog post from recording artist Joel Vaughn, offering encouragement to his peers. In this episode, we offer the first of Dan Thomson’s two-part interview with this Nashville-based singer/songwriter. In many ways, Part 1 is Joel’s testimony – a narrative that weaves across the country, exploring his family of origin, and uncovering the thorns that have haunted him. All this leads up to a remarkable break in his music career.
- The interview starts around minute 11. Please note this is less banter than the last episode. We’re making an effort!
- Take a couple of minutes to appreciate our friend, Fred Klett, a truly funny, clean comedian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LczfarwQ-q8
- Please consider becoming a Patreon patron. We truly appreciate the generosity of those who support us, and we would be honored to include you.
For more information on Joel Vaughn, visit:
- Website: http://www.joelvaughnmusic.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/joelvaughnmusic
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joelvaughnmusic/