In our latest Amp’d Interview (#13 if you’re counting), Joe sits down with Building 429 frontman Jason Roy. We caught a few minutes of Jason’s time as he was enjoying the excitement of interstate travel on a tour bus. Joe and Jason explore the band’s new album, Unashamed, which is available today (September 25, 2015). In addition, they chat about Building 429’s involvement with the Kendrick Brothers and their movie, War Room, which songs are good to run to, and what Christian artistic endeavors are currently inspiring him. Enjoy!
- When discussing the song “Eyes Up”, Jason references a song that is only available on their Facebook page, “491”. Here’s a link to the video: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152573178572307
- The movie War Room is in theaters now. Learn more about it here.
- Jason and his wife have been enjoying Jen Hatmaker’s latest book, For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of Impossible Standards. It was published August 16, 2015 by Thomas Nelson.
- Leaving a review on iTunes is one of the best ways to give exposure to the artists we feature on Frequency. We’d be more than honored if you would hop over there and say something (nice…)
Quick Links for Jason and Building 429:
- Website: http://building429.com/
- Building 429 Twitter: https://twitter.com/building429
- Jason’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/jasonroy429
- Building 429 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/building429