Listen as Lisa and Shannon discuss the role of publicist in supporting the artists and how that approach may differ depending on the medium. Learn some common misconceptions about life as a professional artist and why it’s important to be willing to promote yourself.
- Thanks to Integrity Music for allowing us to use songs from The City Harmonic’s latest release, Heart.
- Lisa discusses the release of Fight: A Christian Case for Non-Violence by Preston Sprinkle. Preston and his book are the subject of next week’s episode. Stay tuned…
- Learn more about Tullian Tchividjian’s recently published book, One Way Love. Buy it here: One Way Love
- More interviews, articles and reviews of recent music releases and books, can be found on our site, Frequency.fm.
- We want to hear from you. Let us know how we’re doing (good or bad), who you want to hear from, and what we should do next.
Quick Links for our guests:
- Website: http://www.integritymusic.com/
- Twitter: @integritymusic
- Shannon on Twitter: @shanwalk15
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/integritymusic
David C. Cook:
- Website: http://www.davidccook.com/
- Twitter: @David_C_Cook
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DavidCCookPublic
Quick Links for Frequency
- Frequency on Twitter
- Frequency on Facebook
- Frequency on Google+
- Dan on Twitter, Google+, Facebook
- Joe on Twitter, Google+