Integrity Music announces the global release of Wildfire: Live Worship from New Wine, a 13-track album featuring New Wine Worship, the worship ministry of the New Wine churches of England. Recorded at regional conferences held in three different U.K. cities earlier this year, Wildfire captures a move of the Holy Spirit across the New Wine fellowship and seeks to reignite the global Church to become a radical agent of transformation.
Lyrically, Wildfire highlights scriptural themes chosen to serve both as a resource for corporate worship and as a blessing to individual worshipers with songs such as “No Reason To Fear,” “Forgiven,” “God Almighty” and “Wildfire.” The project features original songs written by the New Wine Worship team of Chris Lawson Jones, Chris Sayburn, Lauren Harris, Susie Woodbridge and Sam Bailey, and marks a step forward in terms of creativity and experimentation with new song styles.
The hope of the New Wine team is that Wildfire will reflect the worship happening within their churches and national gatherings, while igniting a fire in people’s hearts that extends beyond the walls of the Church, leading listeners to impact their communities. As the title track encourages:
Watching, waiting for Your fire again / May we know Your presence in this place… Spirit move upon this ground / In this moment, would You come… Breathe Your fire from Heaven
Sam Bailey, New Wine worship leader and co-writer of the song “Wildfire,” explains: “If you look back to the day of Pentecost when the presence of God fell, there was nothing tame about that… it was exciting. It was dangerous. It was what we’re called to engage with on a more regular basis. For me, this song is really trying to express that, to sing about when the fire of God catches…it spreads, it unites, it leads us into a new place. (To hear more from Sam, visit Wildfire.)
The complete track listing for Wildfire, including featured vocalists, is as follows:
- Lifeline (Featuring Sam Bailey)
- No Reason To Fear (Featuring Susie Woodbridge)
- God Almighty (Featuring Chris Lawson Jones)
- This I Believe (The Creed) (Featuring Karen Gillespie)
- Wildfire (Featuring Sam Bailey)
- Skies (Featuring Susie Woodbridge)
- All Consuming Fire (Featuring Chris Sayburn)
- Held High (Featuring Sam Bailey)
- Come To The Waters (Featuring Lauren Harris)
- O Lord We Seek Your Face (Featuring Chris Lawson Jones)
- Now Glorious (Featuring Karen Gillespie)
- Forgiven (Featuring Susie Woodbridge)
- Good, Good Father (Featuring Chris Sayburn)
For additional information on New Wine Worship and the New Wine movement of churches, visit http://www.new-wine.org/.