Happy Friday, everyone! We’re back – just in the time for the weekend, with episode 34. Our guest is a gentleman who makes up one quarter of the Juno Award winning band, The City Harmonic – none other than Elias Dummer. He’s the band’s front man, plays piano, and writes many of their songs. He’s also a native of Hamilton, Ontario, which is one of Dan’s old stomping grounds. Dan takes the lead on this in-depth interview with Elias touching on the new album, We Are, the nature of worship, and his heart for Hamilton and uniting churches.
Be sure to also check out this release regarding their latest documentary – http://thecityharmonic.com/2015/08/26/tch-release-documentary-about-church-unity-launch-website-to-resource-church/
- Quick correction on the release date of We Are. The actual release date was September 4 – not September 11th as stated by Joe. But we forgive him, because it was pretty early when he recorded it.
- Please also forgive Joe for a slight geographical error (Toronto = Hamilton). Dan tried to make him feel guilty, but Joe is American after all…
- As mentioned in the show, we have begun the migration of our episodes to SoundCound. In the event you want to visit and explore, here’s the link: https://soundcloud.com/frequencyfm
- Leaving a review on iTunes is one of the best ways to give exposure to the artists we feature on Frequency. We’d be more than honored if you would hop over there and say something (nice…)
Quick Links for The City Harmonic:
- Website: http://thecityharmonic.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/thecityharmonic
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecityharmonic