Let’s agree to finish up August on a high note, shall we? We had the opportunity to sit down with BEC recording artist David Dunn regarding his latest release, Crystal Clear. In the midst of having some laughs and learning about the album (which has spawned hit singles in “Have Everything” and “Today Is Beautiful”, David opens up about a number of topics and shares his perspective on the reality behind seeking fame, coping with depression, and the illusion of success via “reality TV” as a contestant on The Voice.
- Yes, we are fans of StudioOne. That’s probably a discussion for a future podcast, but if you’re in the market for a new DAW, we encourage you to check it out.
- We recently published some new Amp’d interviews with photographer Dawn Camp and with Shane Whalen of the International Songwriting Competition (ISC). Both well worth your download.
- More interviews are forthcoming. Look for new conversations with Canadian songwriter Brad Guldemond and with Elias Dummer of The City Harmonic.
- As you heard, the good folks at CCLI hosted Brothers McClurg and Joe for a redo of the truncated February interview. Look for it in the coming weeks. Much better results, we promise…
- Comments and reviews are always appreciated. Links to iTunes are provided below.
Quick Links for David Dunn:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daviddunnmusic
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/davidtdunn
- Website: http://www.daviddunnmusic.com/