Our introduction to worship leader Andrew Ehrenzeller was a wonderful little accident. The Jesus Culture artist was standing near our booth, so we just struck up a conversation without actually recognizing him. After twenty minutes of chatting about the joys of family and common interests, we finally decided that we should commit it to a recording. Andrew shares his perspective on worship preferences, emotionalism, the messiness (and fun) of family, and not allowing expectations to place us in a box as artists. He’s funny, authentic, and one of our favorites interviews of the event.
- Make sure to check out Andrew’s albums: Beauty Is What Remains and Children of Promise
- The individual JP is mentioned several times. He’s a good friend of Andrew that was present with us at the booth during the interview. Great guy. We should have had a microphone for him, too.
Quick Links for Andrew:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Andrew-Ehrenzeller-46045372242/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/a_ehrenzeller
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/a_ehrenzeller/
- Jesus Culture: http://jesusculture.com/team/andrew-ehrenzeller/