Last year, Bonnie Gray came to our attention by way of her excellent memoir-driven book, Finding Spiritual Whitespace. Our contributor, Mark Newton, loved it and wrote a glowing review. We followed up shortly thereafter with a two-part written interview. When offered the chance to catch up with Bonnie, we jumped at it.
What started as a quick check-in with the writer behind www.FaithBarista.com became a wide-ranging interview about art, anxiety, and God’s grace. After 90 minutes of engaging conversation, we find in Bonnie a kindred spirit and an individual with an immense heart for her fellow artists. We’ll be sharing this in two parts, so listen in next week when part 2 is published.
- Considering Bonnie’s online book club? You can get more information here: http://www.faithbarista.com/bookclub/
- Bonnie and Joe reference our interview with Robbie Seay from Episode 27. The Psalms LP that we discussed was released January 13th. It’s a must-have album.
- Next week (February 10th) we officially kick off our project with Travis Thrasher, The Hinterlands Saga. This year, Travis is blogging a book, The Howling Wind, and Frequency is producing the narration via a dedicated podcast. For a sneak peak and to catch up on the entries written thus far, visit http://hinterlands.frequency.fm/.
Quick Links for Bonnie:
- Website: http://www.faithbarista.com/
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/thebonniegray
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheBonnieGray